Yup. It’s Sunday, been working on some websites since 6am, and now it is time to eat. So, I’m off to Red Robin. They pack the best damn Gardenburger in the world. Why?
Well, first it is a Gardenburger. The brand, I mean. I’m not a favorite of soy burgers at all, cause if I wanted to eat something that looked and had the texture of meat…I would just eat meat. But, Gardenburger is so good cause it is packed with yummy grains and protein and all sorts of tasty things without wanting to be meat when it grows up. So, I am including a picture of my yummy concoction cause it is one that has to be seen to be believed. For those who don’t know, or don’t have a Red Robin…I will tell you exactly what is in there from top to bottom.
- Bun – Traditional sesame bun that is!
- BBQ sauce – Why? Cause I can, that’s why.
- Onion Straws – Actually, I ask for these to be on the bottom or else they would slide right off due to the next ingredient.
- Sauteed Mushrooms – Yummmm. I love fungi.
- Lettuce – Just getting something green in there for good measure
- Pickles – A little twang is a good thing
- Other Bun – Why? Cause I would make a mess otherwise.
Okay. I’m off. I just had to share this with everyone. Yummmm, Yummm!